Saturday 3 January 2015

Day 119...

WEDNESDAY 31/12/14 - I am thankful for... The last day of the year


*Picture from www.pitchero.com

Today is the last day of 2014. How fast has this year gone? Though I feel like I say that every year now. For me it has been quite a big year personally. When I reflect on all that has happened this year, I see how far I've come. I'll be completely open and honest - I started the year off clinically depressed and broken hearted, determined to see out my life alone as a crazy cat lady, with dogs too, I don't discriminate between the two and love them both equally. Don't laugh, I was deadly serious! I even said those exact words to several people. Then through the course of the year, through a journey of self discovery, with the love and support from my friends and family, I have finished this year no longer depressed, very happy and with a wonderful man in my life. I have finished the year in a wonderful place and head space. I am completely happy and content with where I am. That in itself is such a blessing! I could not possibly ask for more. So tonight, on the last night of the year, I can not only look back and reflect on the year that has been, but look forward to and be excited for a year of happiness, health, adventure and surprise. So bring it on! See you all in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment