Thursday 29 January 2015

Day 146...

TUESDAY 27.1.15 - I am thankful for... Free accommodation


It has been raining pretty heavily the last few days which has made it more difficult to go out and enjoy the beach and the rest of Port Macquarie. Luckily we've had a lot of games and movies to keep us occupied. It has made me realise how thankful I am to be here. My boyfriend's mother bought into the Wyndham group year ago and receives credits to use on their hotels and holidays. Therefore, my boyfriend was able to use credits that were about to expire on the accommodation her for the week. How cool is that? We have a spacious 3 bedroom apartment, pool (pictured above on the first day we arrived), gym, sauna, games room and free DVDs to hire. And all at no cost to myself or the others. So even in the poor weather I'm thankful to be here on holidays with great people and in free accommodation. Back to relaxing I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment