Wednesday 28 January 2015

Day 144...

SUNDAY 25.1.15 - I am thankful for... Monopoly!


*Sorry about the picture quality, it's a little blurry!

What an absolutely wonderful day it has been! We started the day with a swim at the beach (the surf was crazy!), followed by a rinse off in the hotel pool, got changed then out to the city centre to grab lunch and eat our picnic in the park under the shade of a tree. Perfect beach holiday day if you ask me! After lunch, we though we'd stay in for a few hours and someone suggested we play Monopoly, a game that has entertained many a family or friendship group for generations. As you probably already know I do love a good game so I really enjoyed this. On a nerdy side note, the Monopoly board is the Marvel Comics version, which made it a little different to the normal game. The 6 of us had such a great time! Was so good to just relax with a great bunch of people. Alas, I didn't win, but I came fairly close. So thank you to the person who invented Monopoly and thanks Hasbro for producing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment