Monday 19 January 2015

Day 131...

MONDAY 12.1.15 - I am thankful for... Panadol


Ughhhhh. Will this virus ever leave me? Had to have the day off work today because I'm STILL quite unwell. Of course, I'm not dying or anything, just feel sick and miserable. Went to the Dr's today and she told my quite nonchalantly "Oh there's a bad stomach virus going around, it could last up to a week". AWEEK??? Goodness I hope not. But with nothing else to do but rest, rehydrate and Panadol, I trudged back home. So today I am thankful for Panadol. I don't use it very often except to keep away fevers and pain during viruses like this. And really, I am thankful that I can take something as simple as Panadol, there are many people who are very ill taking much stronger medication and who are sicker for much longer than I will be. So whilst I feel sorry for myself, I am constantly reminded how fortunate I am to not be gravely ill like some people. So thank you for the makers of Panadol!

No comments:

Post a Comment