Tuesday 20 January 2015

Day 132...

TUESDAY 13.1.15 - I am thankful for... Being looked out for :)
 
*Picture from www.adatelohim.org

Unfortunately I'm still unwell today. Not surprising however given the doctors verdict yesterday. Whilst I haven't been advertising my illness to a lot of people (except on here, though I doubt any of this will be publish worthy before I get better) I have received my texts and phone calls, just simply asking how I am feeling and is there anything they could do for me. My mum and boyfriend especially have been messaging constantly to check up on me. It make me feel so loved and looked out for. Reminds me just how many wonderful people there are in my life and how blessed I am to have them and so very thankful they are always looking out for me. And I must say I have been feeling so much better this afternoon, so hopefully I'll be back to work tomorrow. I'm starting to get tired of seeing my apartment and only my apartment consistently for the past 4 days straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment