Wednesday 7 January 2015

Day 124...

MONDAY 5/1/15 - I am thankful for... Creativity


*Picture from www.hongkiat.com

For most of my life I have always been involved in something creative. Dancing, singing, playing instruments, baking, crafty stuff like scrap booking etc... Creativity gives someone the ability to express themselves in a variety of ways. I think it's really important for everyone to do, especially children. Not only is it great to be able to be creative yourself, but to appreciate the creativity from others from the arts, cooking, home designs, music, landscaping, and so, so much more. It really is unlimited! I was thinking today that I have been lacking a little creativity in my life lately. This blog has been great for expressing my thoughts and opinions, and whilst I scrapbook it's not very often. But I feel I need to do some other things. I do have a plan to do more dance classes this year, hopefully. Then a thought popped into my head. Why not do an on-line magazine? Just write about things I like and am interesting in. I didn't realise there was such a thing until I found a website that lets you create them, and a few of my friends had heard of this kind of thing before. I got excited actually, could even get my friends or whoever to contribute by writing pieces, sending in photos. I could offer free advertising for people too. Just a few things swirling around in my head at the moment. What do you guys all think? Any ideas or suggestions? Anyone done something like this before? It may be just a thought at the moment but it's definitely sparked my creative juices again, which I'm very thankful for. Why not give it a shot, what I have I got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment