Friday 23 January 2015

Day 140... The list keeps on going

WEDNESDAY 21.1.15 - I am thankful for... My vacuum cleaner


Another simple one today. I realise my Day 18 post was about house cleaning, but today I'm being a little more specific. My parents bought me a vacuum cleaner at least 7 years ago, and it's still going strong! Several times it has looked like giving out, but every time it manages to heal itself! I don't know how or why, but I don't care if it still works. Having a vacuum cleaner is such a luxury isn't it? Think about it. It's so easy to complain about housework, especially doing the vacuuming, but think of those who live without them, or don't have a place of their own to vacuum! From now on I'm going to try and remember that when I vacuum, that I'm glad a have a vacuum cleaner that works and a place to use it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment