Wednesday 1 October 2014

Day 28...

DAY 28 - I am thankful for... Free Boost Juice!


Today was my lucky day! Boost Juice Australia has the "What's Your Name Game" and today one of those lucky names was... NICOLE! Even though I went out for lunch today I was still able to claim my free juice, yum! Mango passionfruit! It was slightly warm today so it was quite refreshing. Though its not incredibly important to get a free juice, for me it about taking pleasure in the small things in life. I was blessed to be able to get a juice today, free or otherwise. I am incredibly thankful for the treat and hope many other people today and every day during the promotion get to enjoy a free juice. It's also a good time to reflect on those who don't have much at all, be thankful that we have what we have. So Thanks Boost Juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment