Saturday 11 October 2014

Day 36...

Thursday 9.10.14 - I am thankful for... Saving


*I have decided to put the day and date on my posts from now on - probably should have from the beginning but oh well - to keep track when I fall behind due to technical difficulties and illness :)

A good friend of mine is getting married in Ireland July next year and when she asked me if I could come to her wedding I thought... why not! I have never been there before and with another good friend living in Paris and my stepsister in London, what a great opportunity to have a decent holiday! I was fortunate enough to buy return flights to Europe on sale, so they are taken care of, but that's all I have paid for so far. I received the 'Save the Date' in the mail this week and today was looking at accommodation and other exciting things to do while I'm there. Of course overseas holidays take a bit of money, so I'm thankful I have the time to save up for it, bit by bit each pay, and have plenty of time to plan and make exciting decisions! I still don't know exactly what I'll be doing for the 4 weeks I'm away (definitely Ireland and London, but suggestions are welcome for other places worthwhile seeing!) but having time to save up for it helps! Although something tells me I'm going to need a bigger piggy/money car bank...

No comments:

Post a Comment