Saturday 11 October 2014

Day 38...

Saturday 11.10.14 - I am thankful for... DVDs


Another beautiful, spring day here in Sydney today. Sunny skies and warm weather without it being too hot. With today being like it was I spent most of it... inside. Unfortunately I was still feeling a little bit funky so decided to stay home and rest, missing my Saturday Zumba class :( not cool. I did manage to walk to the shops to get a few groceries, just so I could feel the sun on my skin and get some vitamin D into me. So being cooped up all day I got to watch a few DVDs, including starting season 4 of The Walking Dead. I also love reading but watching movies and TV shows takes a little less energy, especially when you are feeling unwell. So I am very thankful for my DVDs for keeping me company and occupied today. Though I am feeling much better tonight so hopefully tomorrow has something a bit more exciting in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment