Friday 17 October 2014

Day 43...

THURSDAY 16.10.14 - I am thankful for... A good night's sleep!


Last night I had the best night's sleep I've had in ages, almost 9hrs! For a work night, that's pretty good for me. I woke up so refreshed and ready for the day to come. Today I felt happy, energetic and able to really focus on my work. I felt fantastic! I have been having issues with sleep this year, but hopefully this is a sign that it's getting better. It's so easy to underestimate how valuable a good nights sleep is. Good, restful sleep has been proven to improve physical and mental health, improves memory, improves concentration and so much more. In our busy lifestyles, however, sleep can fall by the wayside and not take priority, but it's so important to help us function to the best of our ability. My new goal is to make sure I do my best to get a good night's sleep everynight.

No comments:

Post a Comment