Monday 25 May 2015

Day 252...

WEDNESDAY 13.5.15 - I am thankful for... The Aquarium


As a little girl I dreamed of becoming a Marine Biologist. An unusual occupation dream for a young person you might think, but all I knew is I loved marine animals, especially dolphins, and I wanted to work with them and look after them. However, life did not turn out that way, but I still possess a great love of the creatures of the sea. So today, on an ADO, I decided to go to the aquarium. I hadn't been to the one here in Sydney yet and thought it was about time I did. Besides having to get my photo taken, by myself, like a noob because "everyone get's a photo!", and dodging the classes of young children on excursions, I really enjoyed myself. Maybe I'm swayed by my love of the water, but I'm absolutely fascinated by the beautiful and effortless way different marine animals swim and glide through the water in so many different ways! I was also impressed by the conservation efforts of the aquarium not only in caring for injured animals within Sydney harbour but other more international efforts. I'm thankful that the aquarium exists and that I had the opportunity to visit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment