Friday 1 May 2015

Day 232...

THURSDAY 23.4.15 - I am thankful for... Sticky notes


I have the coolest stack of sticky notes at work, in 4 different colours. I bought them from Officeworks when I did my stationary shop for my work desk a few months ago. Obviously you have to work through 1 colour to get to the next, but it looks so pretty! Besides their aesthetics, sticky notes come in handy, especially at work. I'm constantly writing down phone messages and things I have to remember to do/buy and sticking them all over my computer, desk and keyboard so I don't forget! I find if I don't write things down when I remember them then I often forget them or remember them when it's too late. Thank you to the person who invented post its/sticky notes (all I know is it wasn't Romy and Michelle, hehehe) because they are really handy, useful little pieces of paper used my millions of people who are probably equally as thankful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment