Sunday 24 May 2015

Day 250...

MONDAY 11.5.15 - I am thankful for... My great work shoes that are flats


Unfortunately I was not blessed with feet that have beautiful arches like my mother. No, mine are almost completely flat. This makes wearing high heels a somewhat painful venture. I see business women who wear heeled shoes every day and think how can they do that? I am very thankful, having a job where I am on my feet most of the day, that my work shoes are flats. But they do have to be proper, orthopaedic flats with inbuilt cushioning, which doesn't make them cheap. I won't complain, at the moment I have a great pair of work shoes, flats with a tiny wedge and cushioning. Definitely makes work so much easier if I'm not worrying about having sore feet at the end of the day. So today, after a long day at work, I'm glad a have great pair of work shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment