Sunday 3 May 2015

Day 235...

SUNDAY 26.4.15 - I am thankful for... Breakfast


*Picture from www.womenshealthmag.com

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I honestly believe that is true. During high school I often found it difficult to eat so early in the morning, and still do on occasion. However if I don't eat breakfast I find I'm super hungry and tired the rest of the day, so I realise it's important. My friend and I met up for breakfast this morning for a much overdue catch up. Obviously, it was a little later in the morning so it was easier to eat something a bit more substantial. My breakfast was absolutely delicious and I ate every single last bit of it! It was such a great way to get the day going, breakfast and a great catch up. Seeing as my friend is pregnant we may or may not have spent a little too much time in Pumpkin Patch afterwards obsessing over baby clothes... Needless to say I am thankful to have gone out to breakfast this morning, was a great excuse to meet up with a good friend and to start my day off the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment