Tuesday 25 November 2014

Day 81...

SUNDAY 23.11.14 - I am thankful for... Worship music practice


I have been blessed to be part of a worship music team for some time now. Firstly in my church in Brisbane and now in my Sydney church. I absolutely love to sing, but don't necessarily like to be a focus of attention, so being in a band is great. Besides, the congregation sing along as well so it's not like everyone is staring attentively at you. I just love participating in music practice. Being so musically inclined, there is just something about taking a song and making something out of it, changing it up to make it different, experiment with different keys, harmonies, tempos. We have a great team at my current church and we just work so well together and bounce ideas off each other. And the end result is usually awesome! So I'm thankful for the opportunity to be part of this type of service at church with fantastic people.

No comments:

Post a Comment