Monday 3 November 2014

Day 58...

FRIDAY 31.10.14 - I am thankful for... City Lights

One of my bestie's is here for a medical conference and she invited me to all the fun things organised for this weekend! Woo! Tonight we went on a dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour and once the sun went down, the views of the city lit up were fantastic. The picture above is of Sydney Opera House (for those of you not familiar with Australian landmarks) with the CBD in the background. Unfortunately, I only had my phone which doesn't take the best photos at night, but I think you can get the idea. It was nice also to see my bestie enjoy herself so much, not having been to Sydney very often, and appreciate all the different sights around the harbour at dusk and night. Though the breeze was quite chilly, many people braved it to enjoy the harbour by night as well. I couldn't help but think of U2's song 'City of Blinding Lights' in my head as we went around! So all in all it was a great night, the dinner was delicious and we met some great people and enjoyed the sights. If you ever get a chance to do a harbour cruise by night, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment