Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 74...

SUNDAY 16.11.14 - I am thankful for... Ikea!


*I totally forgot to get a picture while I was there today, so am using the logo from the internet :)

My boyfriend took me to Ikea this afternoon before church. All I needed was a new bedside lamp (as my current one has been broken for months :p). Yes I suppose I could have gone somewhere just to buy a lamp, but going to Ikea is much more fun! 2 separate floors of homely design goodness! I've always had an interest in interior design and love shows like The Block. I'm not saying that I would be very good at it but I like looking at all the different things and ideas that people come up with it. Ikea lets you do that! So we walked briskly through the showroom first, looking at all the pre-designed rooms, before heading down to the market hall to look at the walls and walls of goodies. I found my lamp (yay!) and a few photo frames. Coincidently my bestie Dani had just gone to Ikea in Brisbane earlier this week and sent me a picture of her haul. So thank you to the Swedes for inventing and providing us with Ikea. Innovative, contemporary, and interesting, Ikea provides something for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment