Tuesday 4 November 2014

Day 61...

MONDAY 3.11.14 - I am thankful for...Anti-nausea tablets


Ok, so not a very enthralling one today. Work was unremarkable (in a good way) and nothing terribly bad happened, but I have just been a bit off since the weekend. Unfortunately it happens to me quite a bit, so I know it's just my body telling me I've either had too much on or pushed myself too far. So I had to stay home from bible study tonight (dislike!) and have a relaxing and early night. It's the nausea that affects me the most. I hate it! Actually, I don't know anyone who can stand it very well. Luckily for me, a little while ago, someone got me onto these anti-nausea tablets pictured above - not a great picture sorry but hey, I was feeling unwell. I honestly can't remember who. They are magic! I take one and within 15 mins I'm feeling so much better. I did still go to bed early, but at least I wasn't feeling too sick. So there you have it. If, like me, to are a victim to nausea every now and then, give these a go. I hope they work for you like they do me!

No comments:

Post a Comment