Tuesday 9 December 2014

Day 97...

TUESDAY 09.12.14 - I am thankful for... Frangipani flowers


Frangipanis are most definitely my favourite flower, and have been for as long as I can remember! Simple and elegant, come in a range of colours and always remind me of my favourite season and place... SUMMER at the BEACH! One of my colleagues (and master baker) made this coconut and pineapple sweet pie. Let me make you jealous, it was absolutely divine! Next to each piece she put a frangipani flower, matching the colour of the pineapple. It was a really cute touch! I decided to keep it as long as I can. Whenever I walk past a frangipani tree I can't help but to stop and admire the flowers, there's just something about them that make me peaceful and happy. So seeing it on my plate made my piece of pie extra special. It may not be a big thing, but I am thankful for my little flower that made me feel a bit happier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment