Tuesday 2 December 2014

Day 89...

MONDAY 01.12.14 - I am thankful for... December - the start of Christmas season!


Happy December 1st! 'Tis the Christmas season, the season to be jolly! This is undoubtedly my most favourite time of the year. I love everything about it, the decorations, the carols, the food, the festivities and most importantly, the family time. Of course it's also the celebration of the birth of Jesus, and we have Advent leading up to Christmas Day. So don't be surprised if my blog posts this month are to do with different aspects around Christmas. So to begin the season, I put on my playlist of carols and Christmas songs and decorated my tree and lounge room. So. Much. FUN! I'm quite happy with the end result too. I swear I buy at least one new Christmas decoration every year. So although it's a crazy busy time of year, I am thankful it's now December! Bring it on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment