Saturday 6 December 2014

Day 92...

THURSDAY 04.12.14 - I am thankful for... Dinner with Friends


*Picture from internet

This afternoon/night was the wedding rehearsal for my friends who are getting married on Saturday. Though I'm not involved exactly, my boyfriend is doing the sound so I got to tag along for the run through. It all went quite smoothly and everybody seems relaxed. Afterwards, we all went and had dinner together at a restaurant called Rashays. It was such a good night, so much so that I forgot to take a picture for the blog! Oh well. There was lots of laughter, sarcasm, stories and more.  I realise I have used 'Sharing a meal' as a thankfulness topic before but this is more specific to a great bunch of friends for a special occasion. Everybody is obviously excited for what Saturday will no doubt bring, and I was very thankful to be a part of the excitement. So I'm thankful for the opportunity to hang out with friends. Bring on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment