Wednesday 22 April 2015

Day 224...

WEDNESDAY 16.4.15 - I am thankful for... Facebook chat


This morning I had a wonderful chat to a friend of mine. This particular friend lives in London and I was able to chat to her via Facebook chat as I got ready for work. She is also the friend who is getting married in July in Ireland and is the excuse for my European trip. As I obviously don't see her often, it was really nice to just catch up quickly, exchange news and talk (excitedly) about her upcoming wedding. I don't use Facebook chat very often at all, but when I do it's usually to communicate with people I don't see very often and who usually live away from me. It's such a great tool for this and I'm thankful that it exists for this reason. Love being able to keep in touch with friends around the world so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment