Monday 6 April 2015

Day 210...

WEDNESDAY 1.4.15 - I am thankful for... Security


*Picture from www.pharos.co.nz

Well. This morning started off quite interesting. We were called in just after six and none of our team's access cards were working, meaning we had no access to the carpark or into the lab itself! After an hour or so of the working day, we were informed there was a hospital wide issue with our access cards but it was easily remedied. It got me thinking though how important it is that we have security within the hospital. Not just for staff of course, but for the patients as well. 99% of the time it works well and honestly this is the first time I can think of that I have personally had an issue with them. So today I was reminded of how important our security is within the hospital, and very thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment