Sunday 5 April 2015

Day 208...

MONDAY 30.03.15 - I am thankful for... Cheese


*Picture from www.cherishyourhealth.com.au

A bit of a random one today. Can't even remember what made me think of it, but today I am thankful for cheese. A strange thing for someone who is lactose intolerant to be thankful for right? I have always loved cheese. Ever since I was a little girl, my mum can vouch for that! I'd eat the Bega Stringers as a snack at school, the plastic cheese at home, then as I got older my tastes matured to Swiss and Camembert, together with a glass of wine. I was a little upset when I found out I was lactose intolerant, until my mum found lactose free milk and cheese! Hooray for me! I'm especially thankful for that. So here is to many, many more years of eating delicious cheeses. Nom nom nom nom....

No comments:

Post a Comment