Sunday 19 April 2015

Day 219...

FRIDAY 10.4.15 - I am thankful for... Queensland's Sunshine Coast


My mum took me to see a good friend of mine whose over from Paris on holidays. She is staying with her family at the Sunshine Coast with her family - our mothers are close friends too which is really cool. It was such a great day. We went out for lunch had a great time - so much so the lady had to ask us to leave because we were talking so much and she had to close to break before dinner. She was so lovely and felt terrible for asking because she could see we were "really enjoying ourselves". The weather was so beautiful and the view from their apartment balcony was spectacular (pictured above). My friend and I spent hours out there catching up, I couldn't have asked for more really. I'm thankful that we got to see each other, that we had a wonderful day and that the sunshine coast was the place to do it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment