Thursday 25 June 2015

Day 285...

MONDAY 15.6.15 - I am thankful for... Vegetables


*Picture from www.hospitalityinfocentre.co.uk

I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of vegetables. I don't hate them, but I wouldn't say I love them either. In saying that I do love making broccoli chips - I cut the broccoli into bite size pieces, put a light coating of garlic and olive oil and put them in the oven to cook. Yum! As everyone knows, vegetables are incredibly healthy for you. They provide energy, help boast your immune system, contain important vitamins and minerals and so much more. I am glad I have developed a taste for them as I've grown, but in this day and age, with cooking and baking so popular in the TV world, there are just so many ways to prepare and eat them you are sure to find a way that suits you. I am thankful for vegetables and that they are readily available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment