Monday 1 June 2015

Day 260...

THURSDAY 21.05.15 - I am thankful for... Dad visiting an ordering dinner!


*Picture from www.truelocal.com.au

It's amazing how quickly your health can improve. I had been pretty sick up until yesterday evening. The doctors changed one of the medications and I have improved rapidly. Today is the first day since Sunday I have actually felt hungry and needing to eat. It is also today that I discovered the food is well... hospital food. My dad had been visiting Sydney for a work conference so he came to visit me tonight. He also got the name of a local Thai restaurant that delivered to the hospital and we ordered dinner and had it in my section of the room, almost like a picnic. Though I was hungry I couldn't eat too much, but I definitely enjoyed eating it. I was also glad for dad's company for a few hours. I am thankful today that I have my appetite back, that my dad came to visit and that we could share a Thai meal together. Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment