Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day 263...

SUNDAY 24.05.15 - I am thankful for... Eurovision Grand Final


If you didn't watch Eurovision tonight you should have! My bestie Dani, her husband Stu and I watched it together, me in Sydney, they in Rockhampton and we chatted via Facebook. I thought it was fantastic, we had a great time sharing opinions, laughing at what the Australian hosts Julia and Sam were saying and thought that Guy Sebastian's song and performance was great. There were sequins, wild costumes, crazy dancers and the use of the wind and smoke machines every so often. Everything that is Eurovision was there. Unfortunately I was unable to stay up to watch it all the way until the end, I'm still getting tired pretty easily which I suppose is understandable. I already knew the results though as we were not watching the show live. I'm thankful Eurovision was on tonight and I was able to watch it. A pretty good end to a tough week.

No comments:

Post a Comment