Thursday 4 June 2015

Day 267...

THURSDAY 28.05.15 - I am thankful for... My Contiki tour pack coming in the mail!


It's funny. I was just thinking the other day, wondering when I would receive all the information for my Contiki tour. I leave for Ireland in less than a month so was hoping it would come soon. Voila! The universe must have heard me because today, when I arrived home, there was a parcel from Contiki on the table with a document wallet containing all information for my tour! There was also a luggage tag and a European sim card as added extras. Opening the wallet and seeing all the information made me realise just how quickly my holiday is coming up. It could not come soon enough! However, in saying that I don't want to wish my holiday away, I hope I can really enjoy and experience every minute of it. So I am thankful my Contiki information came through. Bring on my holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment