Tuesday 1 September 2015

Day 356...

TUESDAY 25.8.15 - I am thankful for... My new sunglasses


I don't know about you, but I find it so hard to find sunglasses that suit me. I have a bit of a strange shaped head so the lenses can't be too big or too small or too round or too square. I also have one are higher than the other which can be really noticeable with some designs of glasses. I'd be looking for weeks until I went to Myer and was looking at a pair when the sales assistant noticed me. She said to me "if you like that style I have the perfect pair for you". I'm standing there thinking, oh man she's one of those pushy sales people who's just going to tell me everything looks great and really try to sell me something. So she hands me these sunglasses, I put them on and I say... "I'LL TAKE THEM!" I loved them as soon as I put them on! They fit well and suit me. I obviously underestimated this lady's ability at her job, shame on me. So I bought them for half the amount I had budgeted for a new pair, even better! I am very thankful for my new pair of sunglasses, and the lady who was there to sell them to me. And Ralph Lauren of course for designing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment