Thursday 26 February 2015

Day 167...

TUESDAY 17.02.15 - I am thankful for... My Garmin Vivofit



My mum bought both my sister and I a Garmin Vivofit for Christmas. It is the Garmin version of a Fitbit I suppose. It wasn't something I asked for or even knew about to be honest. But I'm really thankful I have it! It displays the number of steps I have done, the number of steps to go until I achieve my daily goal (or + if I go over), the distance I've stepped in kms, the number of kilojoules burned and the date and time. It's quite handy because it helps you keep track of how much movement you do throughout the day, which is something I find really important. Thankfully I achieve my goal due to my work but on weekends, However, if I have a lazy one, it may take some effort to achieve that and it's good to be aware of it. What a neat little invention. So thanks mum for my awesome Christmas present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment