Tuesday 3 February 2015

Day 150... Still going strong!

SATURDAY 31.1.15 - I am thankful for... Finishing Projects



On call again. After having a great week off, it's not so bad. So with all my time at home I got to focus on finishing a project I've had on the go for a few weeks. I had some cards of different sorts I loved, just lying around doing nothing, and decided to make a simple art piece out of them. I guess you can I was Pinterest or Better Homes and Gardens inspired. The first frame, on the left, contains vintage Disney cards I got as a present from my sister. The middle frame has postcards, designed by different people, that I got in my summer edition of Frankie and the last frame has little positive quote cards that were given to me, by a good friend, as a thanks for helping her out on her wedding day. The problem initially was that I wanted to keep all of these but needed a way to be able to display them, if only for my benefit, and came up with this. In saying that I'm well aware that it's not like a proper work of art, anyone could have done it, but I was really happy that the finished product looked almost like it did in my head. Don't you love it when that happens?! So I am therefore thankful for finishing my little project and getting my creative juices flowing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment