Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day 161...

WEDNESDAY 11.02.15 - I am thankful for... Quiet days at work


*Picture from www.listdose.com

Quiet days may not happen very often, but when they do I'm certainly appreciative of them! Today I did one pacemaker check in our cancer therapy centre and one pacemaker check on the ward. That's all the clinical work that was needed today. The rest of the day was a good opportunity to do that admin stuff that you put off until you have quiet moments. I also am able to read new scientific articles and journals on-line about advancements in Cardiology. Yes, we have already established that I'm a nerd, but what can I say? I love my job! I love the fact its always growing and advancing, always something new to learn about. So today I am thankful for those days where there is not much clinical (with patients) work to do and I have the opportunity to catch up on other things in a non-stressful manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment