Sunday 8 February 2015

Day 153...

TUESDAY 3.2.15 - I am thankful for... Pinterest

I don't know what it is, but I'm really hooked on Pinterest at the moment. If you don't know what it is, or haven't heard of it, it's a website that allows you to see, collect and share different pictures and ideas. Like a virtual pinboard. You can search for different topics and 'pin' them to boards you can create yourself. You can even send your pins to other people on the site. It's really great in my opinion. I love to look at different ideas, projects or products that people have posted. There are so many pictures for topics I'm usually interested in like photography, fashion, food, home designs, holiday destinations, craft and scrapbooking etc... but you can find just about anything you want to. My best friend even messaged me today to say just how much she loves it! I guess the website it another social media tool, sharing content. However I like it because you can use it for inspiration, ideas or just plain dreaming. So thank you to the creators of Pinterest. It's a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment