Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day 159...

MONDAY 09.02.15 - I am thankful for... 40 days of community


Tonight at bible study we started a series called 40 days of community. It is a devotional series created by Rick Warren, an American pastor and author, and focuses on what we are here on this earth for. I am really looking forward to going through this series with my bible study group and my church (which is following the same series ever Sunday). Whether Christian or not, I believe everyone is here on this earth for a purpose greater than themselves. Time and time again we have seen amazing things when humanity reaches out, comes together and rebuild from devastation, conquer hatred and unite in peace. This series is more tailored to what we can do within our community and I think it's a really important step into changing the world for the better. I can't wait to see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment