Friday 26 September 2014

Day 23

DAY 23... I am thankful for... Football! (NRL to be precise)


Tonight I went to my first NRL game in Sydney since moving from Brisbane over 3 years ago. It was just as good as I remember it. Again, it's not the greatest photo as I just had my phone, but it shows we had pretty good seats! I like watching it on TV, but there's just something about the atmosphere about being at the game in person. Whilst neither team were "my" team that I support, I still enjoyed it nonetheless, watching passionate supporters from both sides going crazy. My favourite time of the football calendar year would most definitely have to be State Of Origin. Now, I would not consider myself and extremely competitive person (maybe others do? I'm not sure) but my competitive streak most definitely rears its head for State of Origin but I look forward to it every year. Its great that we have the opportunity to watch so many different sports - if you're that way inclined. I believe that I will be watching football for a long time to come.

P.S. Thank you to the person/people who seem to 1+ my blogs! Whoever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment