Monday 6 July 2015

Day 301...

WEDNESDAY 1.7.15 - I am thankful for... Horse and carriage ride after a long day walking



Oh man I'm tired tonight! We must have walked several kilometres today. This morning we enjoyed a 3hr walking tour of Dublin with our fantastic and enthusiastic guide. Then we walked to the Guinness Storehouse to see how it's made and to try some for ourselves. By the afternoon my legs were hurting terribly and had a blister developing on my heel. We had decided to take a taxi back to meet our other friends but outside the Guinness Storehouse were a few horse and carriage. We thought why not! Just for something different and it wasn't too expensive. It was really cool, getting to see Dublin still as we went along. And boy did that horse pick up some speed! These past few days have been great and it's hard to pick just one thing to be thankful for each day, but I'm glad we took a horse and carriage today. Lord knows I would not have been able to walk back!

No comments:

Post a Comment