Sunday 5 July 2015

Day 298...

SUNDAY 28.6.15 - I am thankful for... Getting lost in a foreign place

 
Out and about in Dublin today, I must have gotten lost a dozen times. I got lost trying to find the train station. I got lost going from the train station to Malahaide Castle (pictured) which was my first destination for the day - a beautiful part of Ireland. I got lost trying to find my way back from Kilmaiham Gaol to my hotel. But none of that fazed me whatsoever. I was not in any rush to be anywhere at any given time and I even had the opportunity to ask a few locals for directions. May I just say now the Irish are incredibly friendly people! When travelling I try to walk as much as possible. That's how you get to see and experience more. I am thankful I got lost a few times today, it just added to my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment