Monday 13 July 2015

Day 304...

SATURDAY 4.7.15 - I am thankful for... Johnny Fox's Pub


*picture from https://www.panoramio.com/photo/7735130

Tonight was unfortunately everybody's last meal together post wedding before we all head off on our separate adventures. Our Irish friends brought us here, a 200 year old pub that is the highest in Ireland. I really enjoyed it here. The food was fantastic, the music was great and the overall vibe was quite relaxed, which was nice considering we'd had such a huge day yesterday. It was the perfect way to cap off a fantastic week of wedding celebrations. I'm really going to miss everyone because I don't know when we'll all be together again. But I thankful for spending our last night together here. It's definitely been the best start to my holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment