Thursday 9 July 2015

Day 302...

THURSDAY 2.7.15 - I am thankful for... Powerscourt Gardens


My friends and I had a little more relaxed day today. It was our first full day in Enniskery so we decided to go exploring. I had heard about The Powerscourt Hotel and it's gardens and the girls agreed we should check it out. To say they were beautiful is an understatement! They are incredible and immaculate. We easily spent hours wandering around the different areas, only stopping for a treat and refreshment - I had the most delicious chocolate and pecan tart! There was a Japanese garden, Medieval tower, large duck pond, walking trail through trees and so much more. A wonderful place for a stroll or even a picnic. All in all I'm thankful we got to do it. It was a nice change of pace from the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment