Monday 6 July 2015

Day 299...

MONDAY 29.6.15 - I am thankful for... Being a tourist with a good friend!


I spent the morning doing some more sightseeing whilst waiting for a good friend of mine to arrive. We have been friends since primary school and she now lives in Paris so I don't see her too often at all. However, she too is coming over to Ireland for our friend's wedding and arrived at lunch time today. As I was on my way to meet her, I saw this stand where you could turn yourself into a leprechaun. A very touristy gimmick no doubt, but looked hilariously fun. When I told her about it she said 'Let's do it!'. This was the first thing we did together in Ireland! We could not stop laughing about it! We then went off to explore more of Dublin together. I am so thankful I was able to do the touristy things with a good friend of mine today. It made the experiences a little more exciting.




No comments:

Post a Comment