Saturday 11 July 2015

Day 303...

FRIDAY 3.7.15 - I am thankful for... Reunions


Today one of my beautiful friends got married. We've known each other through dancing and pretty much spent most of our teenage years together with our group of dancing friends. Obviously the reason the wedding was here in Ireland and not in Australia is because her now husband is Irish and they both live together in London. But hey, I'm not going to complain, it gave me an excuse for this awesome holiday! The best part about it was that I was able to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a long time. It was really wonderful that a group of us were able to make it, pictured above (actually this picture was taken last night but it's the only one with all of us in it). It's quite a big deal to travel from Australia to Europe, both because it's expensive and takes 24hrs of flying to get there. I know my friend and her family were extremely grateful. I am so thankful for this wonderful occasion that has fostered this reunion. A wonderful day celebrating wonderful people an catching up with old friends. An incredibly special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment